About 300 small and medium entrepreneurs (SME) and business processing outsourcing (BPO) professionals in Cebu are expected to convene at the Payoneer Forum on May 27. The said event will bring together freelance professionals, online sellers, tech entrepreneurs, and SME operators who want to go global. Moreover, the forum will cover topics such as global opportunities for going online and cross-border payments. Payoneer Philippines country manager Miguel Warren will serve as one of the speakers. He described the Philippines as one of the top five online outsourcing countries globally. Meanwhile, Cebu’s large population and growing BPO industry with about 180,000 workers, is considered a haven for SMEs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information