The Negros Occidental Language and Information Technology Center (NOLITC) has signed a partnership deal with Medstar Philippines Healthcare Information Management (HIM) Inc to offer medical billing and coding courses in the province. These courses can better prepare the youth in the province for knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) jobs. Funded by the Office of the Governor under the Training for Work Scholarship Program, the training will initially take on 25 students who will be trained by specialists from the United States. They will be trained for 200 hours. Medstar Philippines is an offshore provider of HIM services and human resource development located at the Negros First Cyber Centre in Bacolod City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information