Global consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture has been positioned as overall market Leader in the 2017 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Assessment for Finance & Accounting Outsourcing (FAO). Accenture has retained its leadership position for six consecutive years in FAO due to continued enhancements in its delivery and innovative technology capabilities. The Everest Group cited Accenture’s success in signing the highest number of new deals and registering the highest revenue growth among FAO leaders as reasons for its high position in the Matrix. The report examines 25 leading FAO service providers with multi-process capability evaluating their market impact and vision and capability using the proprietary framework of the Everest Group PEAK Matrix.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information