For the second consecutive year, NelsonHall, the industry’s leading BPO analyst firm, has recognized ADP as a leading recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) player. ADP RPO has been recognized as a leader across all categories, including Overall RPO Provider, Candidate Focus, Talent Management Focus and Global/Multi-Country Focus. Dave Imbrogno, president, National Account Services at ADP, said the recognition underscores ADP’s commitment to meet the needs of clients, especially in cost reduction, risk and administrative burdens, among others. NelsonHall’s Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) evaluates vendors on two key dimensions – Ability to deliver immediate benefits and ability to meet clients’ future requirements.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information