Newly elected Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) President Antonio Chiu said lowering the cost and easing the process of doing business are among his top priorities. Since he comes from the manufacturing sector, Chiu assured CCCI members that he would go back to the group’s core objectives – the cost of doing business and ease of doing business. Chiu took over after immediate past President Melanie Ng, and his term is effective starting this March until February 2019. Chiu vowed to continue the programs of Ng especially since he was also active during her administration as vice president for finance. Chiu also has programs and plans of his own. Among his biggest ones is to help spur industry development outside of the main Metro Cebu cities of Cebu and Mandaue.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information