NTT Data Corporation, through its subsidiary NTT Data Asia Pacific, has reached a deal to acquire Wizardsgroup Inc, one of the major partners with Oracle and Microsoft in the Philippines. In a statement on its website, NTT Data said the acquisition is part of its strategy to accelerate its global business and widen its global customer base. Wizardsgroup managing director Pocholo S. Reyes said the Philippine IT services provider is excited about joining the NTT Data family. For this part, NTT Data Asia Pacific president and CEO Ryoki Fukaya, said acquiring Wizardsgroup will enable NTT Data Group to expand its business effectively in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information