Healthcare outsourcing services provider Omega Healthcare Inc has announced plans to seek opportunities to expand in the UAE market soon. The company’s co-founder and CEO, Gopi Natarajan, said they are looking at exploring the Middle East market, which is at a very nascent stage, targeting hospitals and key healthcare industry players. The company currently serves over 100 US healthcare companies from its offices in India and the Philippines, where it operates contact centers in the capital Manila and Cebu City. Omega Healthcare has over 12,500 employees. It recently acquired healthcare analytics firm Whitespace Health.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information