Omega Healthcare, an established and rapidly expanding company in the healthcare BPO/KPO space, has recently been named BPO Organisation of the Year at the World HRD Congress 2017 held in Mumbai. The company, which has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Trichy and Bhimavaram in India and also Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, is also the recipient of “Excellent in Training & Development Award” and “Best Corporate Film Educating on Diversity & Inclusion”. It also won the 31st rank of “Dream Companies to Work For, a category that saw over 460 companies participating from across multiple industries. Omega has an employee strength of more than 11,000 people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information