International call center firm Open Access BPO is set to launch its newest site in China, in Xiamen City, on June 3. The Xiamin site can house up to 400 employees working in three different shifts to allow for 24/7 operations. The company will deploy customer support solutions in Chinese languages, including Mandarin and Cantonese. It also plans to provide IT services. Open Access BPO has three operation hubs in Makati City and Davao City in the Philippines and Taipei in Taiwan. The company is sending over to China training specialists from its sites in the Philippines and Taiwan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information