Convergys has named PR agency Portland as its global agency on record (AOR) to handle corporate communications, employee communications, and media relations. The AOR relationship was formalized in April although Convergys and Portland started its partnership last year, according to Rob Shapiro, the agency’s lead on the account. Krista Boyle, VP of global brand and communications at Convergys, cited Portland’s strategic insights, counseling, and execution in a statement on the agency hire. Convergys has 133,000 employees in 33 countries, including the Philippines. It reported net income of USD18m in the fourth quarter of last year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information