CAD outsourcing firm OrbitCAD Global has opened its third AutoCAD and Revit outsourcing office in the Philippines to address the needs of more clients. OrbitCAD, one of the leading 2D drafting and 3D Revit modeling companies in the Philippines, said more companies are now seeking an alternative to large in-house CAD departments. Corin Whiteside, head of operations and managing director at OrbitcAD said in a statement that the opening of the firm’s third office is timely and allows OrbitCAD to work more closely with global clients and provide high-quality service for both AutoCAD and Revit. OrbitCAD has a management team composed of Americans, Filipinos and Australians.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information