Business process outsourcing provider TELUS International Philippines has been selected as the recipient of the 2015 National Outstanding Volunteer Award for an Organization given by the Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency (PNVSCA) recently. TELUS was the only BPO company to have won the Search for Outstanding Volunteers of the government agency mandated to promote and coordinate volunteer programs in the country. The company’s corporate social responsibility program was given weight during the award’s judging. TELUS has its own foundation, the TELUS International Philippines Community Board, which provides USD10,000 annually for projects of grassroots organizations. It also organizes the annual TELUS Days of Giving in public schools. The company also supports activities of various NGOs in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information