Panasiatic Solutions, a contact center that delivers business process outsourcing solutions to Fortune 500 firms, continues to hire call center agents at its Bacolod site. The hiring is triggered by Panasiatic clients’ request for the company to grow to meet the demand for new recruits. Alain Fideles Pilar, the company’s recruitment manager, said Panasiatic needs to hire at least a hundred people every week. The goal is to hire a thousand people by the end of the year. The new hires will fill the second and third floors of the company’s Building 2, which is located beside the Bacolod Government Center. Last year, Panasiatic launched the Barangay Achieve Bacolod to bring recruitment activities to the different barangays in Bacolod City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information