American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm TaskUs has officially entered America’s top 500 fastest growing companies based on the latest Inc 500’s list. The Inc 500 ranks America’s top 500 fastest-growing private companies according to percentage revenue growth over a three-year period. The Santa Monica-based TaskUs ranked No 288 nationally and No 22 in Los Angeles. Last year, TaskUs was No. 752 on the larger Inc 5000. TaskUs has 5,300-plus employees globally through contact centers in Texas, the Philippines and Latin America. TaskUs CEO Byrce Maddock said the company provides support services to many of the companies on the Inc 500, which inspired TaskUs to keep moving and growing.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information