US-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Motif has recently celebrated its 16 years of profitable operations, thanking clients that have been with the company for 14-16 years. Motif founder & CEO Kaushal Mehta attributed the continuous success of the company to the past and current employees who have imbibed Motif core values and worked tirelessly over the past 16 years. Last week, Motif was conferred the “Global Achievers Award for Quality Excellence” by the Indian Achievers forum. Mehta also received the “Man of Excellence Award”. Motif is one of the world’s top 100 outsourcing service providers delivering customer-centric BPO and KPO services focused on E-commerce companies. Recently, it added two new delivery centers in India and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information