Sitel Philippines recently opened the first ever business process outsourcing (BPO) facility in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, creating 1,000 new jobs on the island. The new facility further underscores Sitel Philippines’ continuous countryside expansion program and reinforces the company’s advocacy to bring jobs and opportunities in regions outside of the capital. During the inauguration of the newest Sitel facility, Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) Director General Charito Plaza reaffirmed her support for the company’s steady expansion in the Philippines. Plaza said PEZA will continue to work hand-in-hand with Sitel to help create more opportunities for Filipino workers. Sitel has more than 75,000 associates that support at least 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities in 22 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information