A business process outsourcing (BPO) company in the Philippines has been selected as one of the 21 organizations to participate in the Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship’s Social Entrepreneurship at the Margins (SEM) accelerator program in California. Regenesys BPO, a Philippine-based firm that provides digital outsourcing services to US-based companies through training human trafficking survivors, was selected to join the accelerator program because of its impact on the lives of people who have been forcibly displaced from their homes, according to the Miller Center, based at Santa Clara University. The Miller Center will guide the SEM participants through its world-class Global Social Benefit Institute Online accelerator program and host an SEM Showcase on October 23 in the San Francisco Bay Area. The 21 organizations were picked from more than 100 applicants from around the world. Each social enterprise will be accompanied by two Silicon Valley executive mentors through a structured curriculum that helps it discern how to scale its impact.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information