Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) showed that businesses in the Philippines were the most optimistic among 36 counties in terms of profitability in Q4 2017. The overall optimism level in the country reached 86%, higher than the 58% global average, and was up 3% from Q3. The same survey shows 52% of Filipino business leaders are very optimistic about the outlook of the Philippine economy over the next 12 months, in comparison to 43.8% of ASEAN business leaders. About 66% of Filipino business leaders see an increase in employment; 50% plan to improve salesforce effectiveness, and 48% intend to develop and/or launch a new product or service.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information