Global customer experience firm TeleTech Holdings has changed its name to TTEC, a move that it said will make it easier for clients to understand how its capabilities integrate together. TTEC will still operate its four business segments – Customer Strategy Services, Customer Technology Services, Customer Growth Services, and Customer Management Services. TTEC Chairman and CEO Ken Tuchman said the old name limited the perception and understanding of the company’s full capabilities, potential, and value. TTEC, he said, is uniquely positioned to respond to growing market demand by combining service design, strategic consulting, technology platforms and operations excellence.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information