The president of business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Pointwest Technologies Corp has been elected president of the Healthcare Information Management Association of the Philippines (HIMAP). Pointwest president Ma. Cristina Coronel, who also sits on the board of the Philippine Software Industry Association (PSIA), will now head HIMAP as well, which was formerly known as the Medical Transcription Industry Association of the Philippines. Coronel said her election to the presidency is a good way for her to make a difference to the industry that Pointwest specializes in, and that she hopes to raise awareness of the emerging challenges and prepare the industry’s resources for the higher value services now needed for it to move forward.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information