dinCloud, a cloud platform for hosted workspaces and cloud infrastructure, has become a recent acquisition by Premier BPO, a business process outsourcing company. The purchase also resulted with the appointment of Mark Briggs as its new CEO. Briggs has over 20 years of executive experience in the technology industry and was the Premier BPO chairman of the board and CEO since founding the company in 2003. Meanwhile, this recent development is a strategic business move that will allow dinCloud and Premier BPO to share their expertise and capabilities. Both brands will continue to provide go-to-market services within their respective areas of specialization.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information