PvG Global, one of the longest established outsourcing firms in the country, is adding data visualisation and analytics to the suite of services that it offers to the mid-market. The outsourcing company uses Tableau, a leading technology in business intelligence, for its new service offerings. The addition of the new service brings down costs and the systems barriers to data analytics, making it accessible to all of PvG’s clients. The outsourcing firm’s Data Visualization and Business Intelligence Services will provide mid-size organizations with data scientists who understand how to extract information collected from multiple sources, take structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from disparate data sources, and turn it into innovative analytics through interactive dashboards, the company said in a statement.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information