Visa and legal documents processing firm QE Business Center is looking for at least 100 people to augment its chat support team. In a job posting on a local job site, QE Business Center said it is looking for people, even those who do not have call center experience, who can start immediately. The applicant should have a typing speed of 45–50 words per minute and should also be a high school graduate or a graduate of vocational courses. QE Business Center was established in 2015 in the heart of Davao City, where most of the contact centers are just a ride away.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information