Call center services provider Sales Rain is marking its seventh year of operations in the Philippines by opening its fourth office by the end of this quarter. Rajeev Agarwal, Sales Rain CEO, said the strengths of the Filipino call center agents and the lower labor costs in the country have made the company compete with other firms in India and many others. Agarwal said the Philippines is a great place for the business to operate call centers and that Sales Rain is looking forward to continued growth in all sectors. Sales Rain is a US-incorporated company with its branch offices registered in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information