The Philippine government has to better incentivize BPO companies and introduce new policies to lure more outsourcing firms to the country, according to global outsourcing firms located here. They are also recommending that the government introduce measures to encourage the existing firms already in the country to expand their operations to sustain robust outsourcing growth. Wipro regional head for Asia Pacific and Japan, Jibin Arjunan, said the English fluency of the Filipinos should be complemented with solid and effective policies for global investors. Otherwise, countries within the ASEAN or other parts of the world may snatch a bigger slice of the pie in the outsourcing business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information