Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon, which also has delivery centers in the Philippines, has acquired US call center firm Culture.Service.Growth (CSG), a voice-based BPO firm in San Antonio, Texas. Qualfon’s acquisition of CSG, which has 700 employees, is its fourth in the US in the past three years. In a press release, Qualfon said the acquisition will bolster its competency in providing BPO services to clients in property and casualty insurance, transportation and logistics, and retail. Qualfon has delivery centers in Guyana, Mexico, the Philippines, and the United States.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information