Employment management and outsourcing services firm Anderson Group is gearing up for the launch of new outsourcing services in the next 12 months. Anderson Group, which recently expanded its operations in Manila by moving to a 300-capacity office, recently appointed Andrew Burton as UK Sales Director and Jeremy Weaver as UK Account Development Director. Burton is tasked to drive the group’s new business strategy and expand the sales team while Weaver will be responsible for increasing business with existing customers. According to Anderson Group the new positions were created to take advantage of increased business opportunities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information