Employees of business process outsourcing (BPO) company Qualfon in Dumaguete City recently shared meals with 200 patients inside the Pedia ward of Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital. The activity was part of Qualfon’s community-outreach program, entitled [email protected] and [email protected], around the world during the month of February. In Dumaguete City, Qualfon employees from across multiple contact centers joined together to deliver smiles and care to children and their parents. In South America, Qualfon employees mingled with local day care children. In Mexico City, Qualfon employees provided services to the San Jacinto Parish and delivered food and goods to families in need. According to Mylz Estepa, senior mission officer at Qualfon Dumaguete, the success of its [email protected] and [email protected] programs depend largely on the number of helping hands.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information