American business process outsourcing (BPO) company Qualfon has upgraded its recruitment hub at the Cebu IT Park, in a show of confidence in the sector. Despite concerns that policies of US President-elect Donald Trump could force outsourcing firms to go back to the US, Qualfon has proceeded with upgrading its recruitment hub at the Skyrise 3 building at Cebu IT Park. Qualfon country manager Steve Brown said businesses are more at ease now and they don’t see any changes in plans even with Trump’s rhetoric. Brown said what BPO firms need to focus on are things that will help them grow rather than things that they can’t do anything about. With a bigger recruitment hub, Qualfon aims to bring more ease and comfort to the thousands of applicants yearly that the firm processes. In Cebu alone, Qualfon gets an average of 16,000 to 18,000 walk-in applicants, and hires about 2,900 of those every year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information