Global outsourcing firm Qualfon has announced the appointment of Colin Conner as Vice President of Business Development, leading Qualfon in driving revenue growth. In a statement posted on its website, Qualfon said Conner will be tasked to drive revenue growth in the healthcare and property and casualty verticals. Before joining Qualfon, Conner was managing director at Global Secured Investments, president of Level2Direct LLC and director of call center operations at Health Plan One. Dough Hoffschwelle, chief sales and marketing officer at Qualfon, said Conner’s consulting background and experience in the healthcare and P&C industries make him a valuable addition to the Qualfon family.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information