Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon was publicly commended by Guyana’s Minister of Public Telecommunications and Minister of Business for the company’s investments in the country. Dominic Gaskin, Minister of Business, Republic of Guyana, commended Qualfon on its exemplary track record in the country. In return, Gaskon said the government will continue supporting Qualfon. Catherine Hughes, Guyana’s Minister of Public Telecommunications, said the government remains confident in Qualfon and acknowledged the company mission to “Be the best BPO. Make people’s lives better”. Qualfon is approaching 3,000 employees in Guyana and CEO Mike Marro said he expects some day to be employing 30,000 people in the South American nation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information