Indian IT consulting and outsourcing services provider Wipro said it will collaborate with Red Hat, the maker of Linux, to set up a cloud application factory. The said platform will give developers the venue to modernize cloud applications. It will be manned by a dedicated services team that can help drive the strategy, design and delivery of next generation applications globally. Wipro’s cloud application factory will use the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Wipro said the platform will offer reduced time to market for new applications.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information