Global workspace solutions provider Regus has opened its biggest center in the Philippines so far in Davao City. The center, which is the 25th hub of Regus in the country, features 3,500 workstations at the Topaz Tower within the Damosa IT Park of Lanang, Davao City. Lars Wittig, country manager of Regus Philippines, said the center has a community room, a business lounge, boardrooms, a lot of share facilities, and much more than the previous Regus centers. Tenants for the latest Regus hub are business process outsourcing firms, retailers, and manufacturers. Wittig said Regus is eyeing to build centers also in Zamboanga, General Santos City and Cagayan de Oro—all in Mindanao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information