Global workplace provider Regus revealed that its flexible workspace in Davao has already attracted the interest of investors, including those in the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. Regus Philippines country manager Lars Wittig said the Regus center in Davao will occupy a 1,600-square-meter facility with 3,500 sectors within the Topaz Tower at the Damosa IT Park. Aside from BPO firms, Wittig said the center has already attracted retailers and manufacturers. Wittig expects the flexible workspace center to hit an occupancy rate of 85-90% within the next two years. Regus is planning to open similar centers in the cities of Cagayan de Oro, General Santos, and Zamboanga in Mindanao, as well as Bacolod and Iloilo in the Visayas, and Baguio and Subic in Luzon.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information