After announcing the negotiations early in July, business process services firm Synnex Corporation said has completed the acquisition of The Minacs Group. In a statement posted on its website, The Minacs Group said it will be integrated into Synnex’s Concentrix business segment following the completion of the acquisition. The new combined Concentrix organization will have more than 90,000 Concentrix staff. For approximately three months, Minacs will continue doing business under its existing name until its rebranding to Concentrix is completed. Concentrix operates across six continents and has a large delivery footprint in India, the Philippines, Europe, Asia/Pacific, North America, and South America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information