Real estate advisory firm CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) Philippines has seen business process outsourcing (BPO) already moving outside of Metro Manila, which has become saturated. The trend will continue, according to CBRE, as the industry is expected to further expand and as the new government seeks to bring more growth to the provinces. With more companies looking for areas outside the capital, the need for new areas to be developed has become imperative in order to accommodate the growing demand in the market, said CBRE Philippines founder and chairman Rick M. Santos. Among the areas outside Metro Manila that have already seen investments are Laguna, Cavite, Bulacan, Pampanga, Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Davao, Cagayan De Oro and Zamboanga.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information