Roxas City-based Spring Valley has partnered with a unit of Globe Telecom in an effort to bridge the academe-industry gap affecting the country’s business process outsourcing sector. Spring Valley recently launched JOTPH.com, a platform that allows students, educational institutions, companies and other organizations to register and connect. The site enables students to outline their specific knowledge and skills and choose the companies that match their chosen field for their on-the-job training. Spring Valley CEO Jonathan De Luzuriaga said the partnership will strengthen and enhance the country’s student internship and the OJT program, which he said is the best way to equip college students with the necessary tools to carve a brighter future in the IT sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information