Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) firm Sencor has partnered with MicroStrategy, a market leader and innovator in analytics, to improve client business processes, the Philippine Daily Inquirer has reported. The partnership, according to Sencor executive vice president Michael Martel, will enhance process efficiency and augment mobility on the client side. Sencor came up with Prevision BIA (business intelligence and analytics) software powered by MicroStrategy, which Martel says will transform the country’s business intelligence and analytics landscape in public and private sectors. Martel added that Philippine companies need to realize the benefits of analytics to stay competitive with regional and global companies entering the country’s fast-growing economy. MicroStrategy, a key player in the global analytics industry, has presence in 23 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information