Clinical process outsourcing (CPO) firm Shearwater Health is expanding its local operations in the Philippines with plans to add as much as 900 more seats in the Visayas. Shearwater Health, which is one of the largest CPOs in the Philippines, is looking at Iloilo or Bacolod for its Central Visayas expansion and possibly Davao for its Mindanao expansion. The expansion comes as the company expects more business from US clients in the healthcare sector in the next three years. The site for the expansion will be decided within three months, with the actual expansion taking place by Q1 of 2017. Shearwater Health was formerly known as HCCA International and HCCA Health Connections.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information