California-based business process outsourcing firm TaskUs Inc expects to have about 1,000 employees between San Antonio and New Braunfels in Texas as it continues to hire in the region. TaskUs has about 10,000 employees across offices in the Philippines, Los Angeles, Denver, San Francisco,and Latin America. The company recently signed a major lease for new commercial office space in New Braunfels, Texas as part of plans to employ 2,000 workers in the region. TaskUs generated USD100m in revenue during 2017 across its global contact center footprint, and it has seen another uptick from new accounts in 2018.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information