SM Prime Holdings has announced the opening of Strata Tower, an office building tower in Iloilo that targets the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector in the city. Strata Tower, located along Iloilo City’s main highway and transport backbone, features total leasable area of 23,000 square meters across thirteen office floors. SM said Strata Towers aims to establish a BPO and office presence within the city and its neighboring towns. SM Offices is the commercial property development and management arm of SM Prime. Earlier, Iloilo City mayor Jose Espinosa III said the city may soon be a center for employment in the Western Visayas as well as in the entire Visayas and Mindanao areas. One area in need of employees in the city is the business process outsourcing industry, which needs at least 5,000 employees, he said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information