Teleperformance said its revenue in Q3 was up 9.7% to EUR910m (USD1bn), bringing its revenue growth for the year to 9.7% or EUR2.599bn. Daniel Julien, Executive Chairman, and Paulo César Salles Vasques, Chief Executive Officer, Teleperformance group, said the company continued to enjoy sustained business momentum over the first nine months of 2016. The pace of growth was dynamic in all regions during the period, outpacing the global outsourcing market. By region, English-speaking markets & Asia-Pacific posted the highest growth at 49% in the first nine months of the year to EUR1.262bn. In the first nine months of the year, regional business was particularly brisk in the healthcare, retail and transportation sectors. Growth was also satisfactory in the financial services, hospitality and leisure, and consumer electronics sectors.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information