Isle of Man-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Sophi Inc has announced plans to expand its operations in the Philippines by opening a new site in Cebu. Sophi, which established its presence in the country in 2008 in Dumaguete City, plans to open in Cebu on 1 April 2018 at the Mabuhay Tower in Cebu IT Park. Sophi delivers customer service and back office solutions to startups in the US and Europe. The new location in Cebu is projected to generate over 250 call centre jobs by Q3 of this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information