Star Alliance has launched a Digital Services Platform (DSP) as the first step to an overall enhancement of digital and mobile services offered to customers traveling across the 28 airline member Star Alliance network. This development is implemented in conjunction with global professional services company Accenture as part of the Alliance’s strategy to further improve the customer journey. The DSP can gather data provided by an individual member airline or third-party source and make it available to all members, enabling them to build it into their own customer-facing digital applications. The longer-term goal is to allow customers to use any member airline’s website or mobile application and obtain all the information they need for travel.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information