Stefanini, a private, multinational Brazilian service and software provider for data processing and consulting, presented its portfolio of ServiceNow solutions at Knowledge17 from May 7–11, 2017 in Orlando, Florida. The company offers full-service administration designed to ensure that a client’s ServiceNow purchase not only performs optimally, but continues to evolve and deliver additional value to the enterprise. Beth Gebrai, vice president of strategic alliances and innovation at Stefanini, cited that through Stefanini TotalCare, the company offers a broad set of end-to-end solutions that are packaged and priced on a competitive, scalable, predictable monthly subscription basis. Gebrai shared that Stefanini TotalCare is a comprehensive, ongoing ServiceNow administration, enhancement, and consulting service.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information