Brazilian business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Stefanini, which recently doubled its workforce in the Philippines to 2,000, has been awarded a spot in the coveted IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list. The list recognizes the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors. The USD1bn global IT provider was also awarded “highest rated” status in the Customer References, Awards & Certifications and Programs for Innovations categories. Antonio Moreira, CEO of Stefanini North America and Asia Pacific, said the award acknowledges the result of the company’s investments to implement the best practices for its clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information