Brazilian outsourcing giant Stefanini has recently opened a new office in Opole, Poland. The office, situated in a building near Opole’s biggest shopping centre, and can fit 100 people. In a statement posted on its website, Stefanini said Opole is an important bridge between the company and its clients. The city has the largest number of German minorities in Poland and about 60% of students speak German. Almost all youngsters also speak English, the company said. The opening of the new office was attended by Andreea Stanescu, vice president of service delivery for EMEA, and Arkadiusz Wisniewski, the President of Opole.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information