Synchrony Financial, a US-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm, recently opened a new office in Cebu at the Ayala Center Cebu Tower in Cebu Business Park. Synchrony Financial, headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, specializes in consumer financial services. It first entered the Philippines in 2006 and in Cebu last September. Wawee Langit, site leader, said the company considers Cebu a key site outside Manila with a promising workforce. Many employees in Synchrony’s Manila office are from Cebu, she added. The company provides a range of credit products through programs linked with national and regional retailers, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, healthcare services providers among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information