Stronger bilateral ties between Ethiopia and the Philippines are on the pipeline as the two nations are expected to have a series of bilateral political talks. The Philippines is initiating the move in its bid to intensify the four-decade long diplomatic ties between the two countries, ambassador of Philippines to Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea, and Djibouti Leslie Baja said. Meanwhile, Asia and Oceania affairs director general at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Tsegab Kebebw disclosed that the Philippines, as a newly industrialized nation, could share its knowledge and experiences in the areas of information and communications technology and medicine. Bilateral trade exchange between the two countries is estimated to be around USD20m per annum.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information