Sydney Harbor Tall Ships (SHTS), an Australian cruises and private charters operator, is opening a call center in the Philippines to be located in Pampanga. The investment was announced by the Department of Trade and Industry, which said that the Australian company intends to start with a small operation, but is looking to grow its workforce based on demand. SHTS ‘s owners cited the available talent in the Philippines as one of their main reasons for choosing to locate in the country. The Philippine operation will support the company’s business by offering day trips in Sydney Harbor and exclusive charters, and in handling customers queries, bookings and accounting.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information